Friday, December 31, 2010

Teething...and Bella update.

Oh.my.goodness. I never thought teething would be so hard on a baby..I knew it could not be "fun" but Bella is having the hardest time with it. Poor thing had/has a runny nose and diarrhea. Plus all the other symptoms/signs of teething.

She has started waking up at night like a newborn. She was sleeping completely through the night before this. I can see two pearly whites on top that have not broken through and I can feel two on bottom that have not broken through.

I had a bunch of friends on Facebook tell me their best teething advice..but if you have any..PLEASE feel FREE to leave it for me here :)

She has so much slobber but I think that is kind of cute! ha. Other than that, Bella is growing and doing wonderfully. I am going to have to baby proof the house this weekend. She has started to roll everywhere..she no longer wants to stay put and play with her toys on her quilt. That is so old fashioned apparently. She wants to be where the action is! ha! The girl cracks me up.

Yesterday (on her 5 month birthday) she started to get up on her knees a bit. I have a feeling she will be crawling in no time. I have noticed it more and more in the last 2 days. I try to help her but she gets mad at me..ha! She is so independant and strong-willed (like her daddy!).

I hope you all have a very Happy New Year (and safe!) We will be kicking it at home with the kiddos..exactly where I want to be :)

P.S. I will post some Christmas pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment