Thursday, April 14, 2011

About Me.

I have been writing this blog for a little while now and I can't recall if I have ever written a post about who I am. So Who is Cori you ask? (ok well you didn't, but I am going to tell you anyway).

I was born on May 1st in Little Rock, AR to my parents Dennis and Brenda Bradley. My maiden name is Cori Lynn Bradley. I grew up in Benton, AR where I lived with my dad and step-mom Dana. I graduated cum laude from Benton High School in 2004. All through high school I dated my "high school sweetheart" named Travis F. He was my first love. We broke up at the end of my senior year (for reasons I won't bore you with)

I started dating Trey S. later that summer and moved to MS with him. We married in September 2007, after many, many, many, many ups and downs in life. We seperated in December 2007 and were divorced in the spring of 2008. (I won't go into all the details here either) I am still very good friends with his mother...yes I know that is weird but that is ok with me.

I dated some random people here and there throughout all that time.

In June, 2008 I started working at my current job and also joined eharmony.com. I was matched with Mr. Perfect (ok, he isn't perfect, but I love him oh so much) and we talked online for a couple months. On September 1, 2008, Noah and I met in person for the first time. Love at first sight :). We took his kids (Elijah was 4 and Kirsten was 2.5) to the zoo for the day. We pretty much rushed right into a relationship.

In December 2008, we announced to our families that we were going to get married. It took me about a year to plan our wedding and on October 10, 2009 I married my best friend.

Now of course, you know (or should know) that we have 3 beautiful children. Elijah is (almost) 7, Kirsten is 5 and Bella is 8 1/2 months.

I am a Christian woman. I am pro-life. I believe that abortion is murder and should not be allowed. I am a conservative. I am not "Republican" because they aren't doing anything great up there either. I am a creationist. I can't stand Obama (and not because he is "democrat").

I work full time at a law firm. I generally love my job. I am in school full time to get my BA in elementary eduation. I have 3 years left to finish my degree and it can not come fast enough. I am very eager to be doing what I truly love in life.

I enjoy scrapbooking, sewing, anything crafty. I struggle with keeping a clean house and doing our laundry. I lose my temper too often and really seriously struggle with using the word "hate". I am addicted to shopping for my daughters.

Well I guess that is all you probably want to know (or didn't want to know but I made you listen anyways) :)

Hope everyone's day is going great. Oh and if there is something else you wanted to know about me..feel free to ask :) I am pretty much an open book.

1 comment: