Wednesday, March 2, 2011

7 Months :)

Bella,

You are 7 months old now! I know I say this on every post but I just can’t believe how fast time is flying. You are such a little spark plug of energy. I love being around you. Seeing your smiling face makes my day a gazillion trillion times better!

I am not sure how much you weigh exactly but I am going to guess that it is around 19 lbs!

You are still wearing size 3 diapers.

Your clothes are all 6-9 months and 9-12 months now.

You can sit unassisted perfectly, but you can’t seem to get yourself into the “sitting” position quite yet. You are close though!

You are mobile but you don’t do the “traditional” crawling yet. You get around with a mixture of scooting on your  belly, rolling and the rock ‘n lunge! ha ha. It is so cute. You are determined to get where you are going.

Recently you are started “blowing raspberries”. You sound like a motorboat and it is so cute! You do it over and over and even more if we laugh at you! :)

You love just about all of your solid foods that I feed you with one exception: peas! I can’t get you to eat them for the life of me ..ha!

Bella, you are the light of our lives and we can’t imagine life without you! You are a daddy’s girl but you are also a mommy’s girl. :) I love everything about you.

You are such a great sleeper. I put you down for the night and you sleep straight through. On the rare occasion that you wake up in the night you just want your paci and then go straight back to sleep. You have not taken a bottle at night for about 4 months! We have started to let you try a sippy cup…you are not too sure about it. You mostly want to chew on it like a teething ring! ha.

Speaking of teething rings, you still have NO teeth! but that is ok with me because I love your gummy smile!

Bella, Daddy and I love you with all of our hearts. We thank Jesus for letting us raise you in HIS name!

Keep growing and being our special baby girl, Bella!

Love,

Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment