Monday, January 17, 2011

A Bella First.

Bella stayed overnight away from home (IN A DIFFERENT STATE!) for the first time this weekend (January 15-17, 2011…for record purposes). I was a complete wreck the first night. Noah and I had made plans to go out on a date to The Butcher Shop and to see True Grit at the movies. I got dressed up (& actually put on makeup..gasp!)…

mommy date

 

We got to The Butcher Shop around 7:30 p.m. and was told that it was an hour and a half wait! I was already a hormonal emotional wreck so that kind of set me off. When we got back in the van, because there was NO way we would wait that long to eat, I started to cry and told Noah to take me home. I was sooo upset at that point. Hormones + emotional = bad night. So he took me home.

However, Sunday after church we did go see True Grit (GREAT movie by the way..and it is based in the great state of Arkansas where I grew up!) We didn’t get to go to dinner because my all time favorite tv show Big Love had its first episode of this season, which is the last season..so sad! So we (yes, my hubby loves it too!) went home and cuddled on the couch to watch that instead :)

Ok back to Bella staying the night away from home (gasp!) Here are some pictures of her visit that my step-mom and Dad took..most are with a cell phone so bear with me. ha!

bella floor

bella floor 2

bella floor 3

bella jumpy

bella n papaw

Love this one! Bella and my daddy asleep together :)

bella sleep

IMG_0040

Bella and Uncle Jay.

Photo0163

Yummy…I love my food mommy!

Photo0164

Oh and Papaw let me have some coffee!! It was yummy too!!

Photo0165.jpeg

I fell asleep at church :)

I would say she was pretty much loved on and adored her whole visit! I did enjoy the little “break” but totally missed my sweet girl. As I type, my hubby is on his way to get her from AR :) I can’t wait to see her when I get off work! Lots and lots of kisses are coming her way!!

Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to have a little break. It's hard to be away from your baby but it's good to have time alone with your husband every now and then. Looks like she was well loved in Arkansas. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete