Friday, January 28, 2011

Randoms…

At some point on the way to drop Bella off at daycare this morning  she spit up all over her seatbelt and self. (Luckily, it only got on her mouth and seatbelt) I realized it when I went to get her out of the van. I said to her “Bella what happened?” in a joking manner..well apparently she thought that was funny and smiled at me really big with this spit up covered face! SO.TOTALLY.CUTE!

I have been working extra hard to be a better wife. I know I have my lazy areas (LAUNDRY!) but I have been making a conscious effort to not be so “lazy” in this area and others in our marriage.

I am planning a Princess birthday party for a certain little girl that will be 5 next month! Our sweet little Kirsten is turning 5 and I just can’t believe it. I am trying to make this party special. She will start kindergarten in the fall. again..can’t believe it!

Elijah has been horrible at school the past 2 MONTHS! at least 3 out of 5 days of every week he gets an “N” for “Not Satisfactory”. We have taken away toys, grounded, spanked…we are almost out of ideas. I am getting so frustrated with it all. Elijah is a good kid and the things he is doing are for attention. We know that he needs more “daddy time” during the school week but his mother refuses :( ugh.

Bella is almost crawling. She rocks on her knees for a couple seconds before falling flat on her belly. But I can see that she is getting soooo close!

We are having Bella dedicated at church on February 20th. I ordered her a pillowcase dress with her monogram and some bloomers with her initial “I” on them. I can’t wait to see her in them and take some pictures. But I am most excited about dedicating her to Jesus Christ before our church and family. A dedication at our church just says that we dedicate her to Christ and dedicate our selves to raising her in a Christian home while teaching her the Love of Jesus Christ!

Elijah has memorized John 3:16 :) “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him, shall not perish but have eternal life”

Kirsten is semi-memorized it.

Noah and I plan on moving out into a rental house at some point this year. We are excited about it but also nervous. (If you remember, we live with his parents right now)

I have one semester left of basics and then I start my Foundations of Teaching classes! Can not wait!!

Three awesome movies coming out this year that I can not wait for: July 1st Transformers 3, July 15th Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, and November 18th Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1 :)

Off to finish my work now! :)

Have a good weekend!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment