Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lazy Weekend

Not much to report for this weekend.

Friday night we ate some yummy tacos and watched movies with Noah's parents.

Saturday Teresa bought a new table for my scrapbooking..I love it!! Thanks Teresa!! Then Saturday night we went to Braden, TN to eat dinner with Noah's Mawmaw, Pawpaw, Aunt Cindy, Uncle Glenn, Bryan, me, Noah, Teresa, and Leroy. We went to a really good place known for their fried catfish (which I dont eat) but the chicken I had was good. It was a nice dinner.

Today we went to Southaven, MS to my apartment and got the last of the things I had there which was a bed and mattresses. We loaded them up and took them to Forrest City, AR where we met my mom. She took the bed and mattresses and then we were off back to home! We made it home and now I am blogging, about to scrapbook.

So that was our uneventful weekend. No pictures to post. But next weekend will be much more eventful and I will probably have TONS of pics to post!

Hope everyone has a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment