Well I am excited to report that I got my first blog award:
Kmama over at The Daily Dribbles awarded me the "Honest Scrap" award. The rules are to pass this award on to 7 bloggers that I think are honest in their blogging and to list 10 HONEST things about myself. So here are my 10 things:
1. I am afraid of the dark at the age of 23. I will probably remain that way until I die :)
2. I come from a family of 4 of which I am the 3rd child.
3. I want multiples some day (twins, triplets, quads).
4. I have a southern accent, that I love!
5. I love to scrapbooking (but let's be honest I am NOT that great at it!)
6. I am a HUGE Daddy's girl!
7. I have no musical talent whatsoever...I mean none..I can't sing, play an instrument, etc.
8. I follow my kids around with a camera all the time trying to get a "good shot".
9. I have road rage, bad. I yell at other drivers for not using their blinkers, cutting me off, and so on and so forth.
10. And last but not least, I love driving my mini van even though most 23 year olds would much rather be driving a sports car.
Now I have to bestoy this award to 7 bloggers that I think are honest in their blogging and here it goes:
Lindsey at Hangin' with the Hudson's
Kristen at Bradley Family Times
Anna at The Williams Family
Kaycee at Life as a Mom at 21
Kelly at Kelly's Korner
Nati at I will praise HIM
Kristi at Loving 2 Miracles
Thanks Kmama for my award! Alright Ladies, pick up your button and play along!