Thursday, August 20, 2009

My First Bloggy Award!

Well I am excited to report that I got my first blog award:

Photobucket

Kmama over at The Daily Dribbles awarded me the "Honest Scrap" award. The rules are to pass this award on to 7 bloggers that I think are honest in their blogging and to list 10 HONEST things about myself. So here are my 10 things:

1. I am afraid of the dark at the age of 23. I will probably remain that way until I die :)

2. I come from a family of 4 of which I am the 3rd child.

3. I want multiples some day (twins, triplets, quads).

4. I have a southern accent, that I love!

5. I love to scrapbooking (but let's be honest I am NOT that great at it!)

6. I am a HUGE Daddy's girl!

7. I have no musical talent whatsoever...I mean none..I can't sing, play an instrument, etc.

8. I follow my kids around with a camera all the time trying to get a "good shot".

9. I have road rage, bad. I yell at other drivers for not using their blinkers, cutting me off, and so on and so forth.

10. And last but not least, I love driving my mini van even though most 23 year olds would much rather be driving a sports car.

Now I have to bestoy this award to 7 bloggers that I think are honest in their blogging and here it goes:

Lindsey at Hangin' with the Hudson's

Kristen at Bradley Family Times

Anna at The Williams Family

Kaycee at Life as a Mom at 21

Kelly at Kelly's Korner

Nati at I will praise HIM

Kristi at Loving 2 Miracles

Thanks Kmama for my award! Alright Ladies, pick up your button and play along!

1 comment: