Sunday, August 9, 2009

Soccer & Worms

Well just one worm.  Elijah was playing soccer and in mid-kick he stops and says “WORM!”  So I walked over to where he was and saw this…

007

008

006

But he quickly lost interest in the worm and let is go and got back to practicing soccer.  He is really excited about starting soccer soon!!  Enjoy these pictures of him practicing (such a sweet boy)

001

004

018

He really enjoys it and we really look forward to seeing him play with other kids.  Even though right now he tells me “Cori you can’t play with me…you only get to take pictures!”  ha ha kids..they really do say the funniest things.

Elijah starts school tomorrow and Kirsten starts gymnastics.  Lots of fun going on in our house!!

Next weekend we will be going to Arkansas to visit my parents, my brother, sis in law, and niece.  We plan on going to the water park Magic Springs if the weather permits.  So look for lots of pictures from that visit home!

1 comment:

  1. eww I need to prepare myself for this when my boy is running around picking up bugs!! :) He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete