Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Weekend in AR!!

I know I am a little late on this one but life has been so busy with school and work lately and I haven’t found the time to blog.  So after finishing my school work tonight I decided to MAKE some time! This past weekend we took a trip home to AR where my family lives.  I love visiting home and seeing my family.  I live about 3 hours from my family so visiting home means a lot to me.  We drove down on Saturday and went straight to my parent’s pool. My sis in law, niece, brother, step-mom, daddy, cousin, me, Kirsten, Elijah and Noah all jumped into the pool for some much needed family time.  Here are some pictures from our swim time.

 

044

050

084 

My daddy with Kirsten.

095

My dad with Stevie (on the left) Elijah (on his back) Kirsten (on his right) and Jayci (in front of him).  He really enjoyed having all his grandkids (& Stevie his nephew) with him.  He is such a big kid himself! (Love ya daddy!!)

073

Man I look really white in this picture..now I am white but not THAT white! lol.

Stevie and Elijah are the same age and they really had fun playing together.  Proof below:

105

Spiderman (aka Stevie) and Batman (aka Elijah).  They were so funny to watch in these outfits.  Just adorable though!

Saturday night my dad, little brother and I took Elijah and Noah to I-30 Speedway in Little Rock.  I went there a lot growing up and really enjoyed taking Noah and Elijah to see that part of my childhood. 

107

My daddy and little brother, Christian.

127

Yep I am a daddy’s girl!! Me and my daddy!!

118

Elijah watching the races intently.

128

My daddy trying to “eat” Elijah’s ice cream.  Elijah wasn’t having it!!

121

We had a really great time in AR!  Thanks Dad and Dana for having us over! We enjoyed our visit!

On the drive home I looked back and saw this.

131

Of course I had to take a picture! They are so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. How cute!! Looks like you all had a great time.

    I've bestowed an award unto you. Stop by my blog if you'd like to play along!

    ReplyDelete