Monday, December 21, 2009

Not Me! Monday



On Friday, while having my 5 year old at work with me, I did not use him as an excuse to leave early because I was super exhausted from working and watching a 5 year old in my office. I am much more honest than that!

Last night, I did not get myself so worked up over a nasty phone call from a person that is out to make our lives miserable, that I almost made myself throw up. I am not so childish as to let another adult make me that upset!

Yesterday, I most certainly did not stay in my pj's without a shower until 4 p.m. because I was so tired and could not muster up the energy to get off the couch/out of the bed/off the floor, etc. I am up and at 'em before the rest of the house and full of energy for the day.

Today I also did not change my item for the sweet exchange at work from oreo balls to rice krispy treats because I did not want to put that much effort into it.

What have you NOT done this week? Head on over to MckMama's blog and join along :)

No comments:

Post a Comment