Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thankful Thanksgiving

I have been so super busy that I am just now getting around to telling you about my Thanksgiving in AR with my family.

Unfortunately, I did not take ONE picture (gasp..I know), but there was so much commotion that I completely got caught up in it all.

Thanksgiving in my family is huge! We have so many people there (inlaws, outlaws, uncles we haven't seen in years, etc.) No seriously, I can't explain to you how many different families we had there...and everyone was related to someone. Lol.

My mom and dad have been divorced since I was young (3-ish I think). But they attend the same Thanksgiving..along with my step-mom and her family. My daddy's family comes...and there are a lot of them. And then my aunts and uncles in-laws come!

We probably had about 40-50 people there this year. And LOTS of food..we had 2 turkeys and 1 ham, hashbrown casserole, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, stuffed mushrooms, mac n cheese, and TONS of desserts. I know we had way more food than that but I just can't remember it all.

This was the first year my hubby got to spend with my family at Thanksgiving and his number one question to me all day was "and how are they related?" and what is sad about that is sometimes I had to look at my dad and say "how are they related?" ha ha.

So much fun and fellowship!!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment