Friday, January 15, 2010

2nd Doctors Appointment

I had my second baby check up yesterday, (01/14/2010). It went well. The doctor did an exam, took a pee sample, and made sure everything was good. It was!

He said my pregnancy was "normal and healthy"!! yay!! I love hearing those words.

I am 10 weeks 6 days today. Almost out of my first trimester! yay!

As of now I have:

Lost 3 pounds (probably due to all the morning sickness I had)

Finally stopped having aforementioned morning sickness! (what a blessing)

I am so ready to find out what we are having..but I have 8 more weeks before that will happen. Somewhere around the second week in March, 2010.

Thanks everyone for all your prayers and support for a healthy baby! We are truly blessed to be the parents of this tiny human!

1 comment: