Friday, January 8, 2010

Show Us How You Live-New Years Resolutions/Goals

Kelly @ Kelly's Korner is back hosting the Show Us How You Live blog carnival!!

This week is New Year's Resolutions/Goals!

I have a couple of this I would like to do this New Year:

1. Be a better Christian. I have really not been the Christian that I truly need to be over the past year or so and it has shown in many ways. I hope to glorify God in all that I do.

2. Cook more. I know that sounds really silly, but we eat out, eat simple, or eat frozen food so much. Now that I am pregnant, I really need to cook more nutritious meals for me and my family.

3. Exercise. Being pregnant, exercise is so important. I have been really lazy (in a lot more aspects than just exercise) and really want to improve on this!

4. Show those I love in life, how much I love them! My husband, mom, MIL, dad, FIL, brothers/sisters, SIL/BIL, nieces, kids, etc!! I love them all so much and just wish to show them this more and more all year!

So those are MY goals this year...what are yours?

Oh and I need to add one more goal...To give birth to a happy healthy baby this Summer!!

Praise HIM for all he does for us!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't make any resolutions.

    I just promised myself I'd read the bible more and talk to God more.

    I gave you 2 awards, if you want to, check my blog to get them!

    ReplyDelete