Monday, January 18, 2010

Bloggy Awards!

Nati at I will praise HIM gave me two Bloggy Awards! I love it!

bestblogaward

beautifulbloggeraward

1. To accept these awards you must post them on your blog with the name and a link to the person who gave them to you.
2. Pass on the award to about 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great! (I only chose 6)

3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.
4. For the Beautiful blogger award you must say 7 things about yourself.

 

7 Things About Myself:

1.  I love my family very much and love being around them as much as I possibly can!

2.  My daddy was in the military my entire life…I LOVE being able to brag about him! He is such an amazing man!

3.  I am pregnant with my first (biological) child and could not be happier!

4.  I like working in the law field…but I despise working in personal injury.

5.  I am super lazy..I really try not to be..but it gets the best of me most of the time.

6.  I am scared of the dark…not like a little scared…like I leave lights on when I am by myself at night!

7.  I like to scrapbook but have really neglected doing it lately.  I hope to get back on that track soon!

 

As for my nominees:

Jackie @ A Step at a Time

KC @ Awful Beautiful Life

Jamie @ Jamie’s Thoughts

Danielle @ Letting Go and Letting God

Kristi @ Loving 2 Miracles

Kristen @ The Bradley’s

Thanks again Nati!

No comments:

Post a Comment