Friday, February 12, 2010

3rd Doctor Appointment

Yesterday afternoon (02/11/2010) I had my 3rd OB appointment. I love going to these appointments because they make you feel sooo much better about your pregnancy. Here are my/the baby's stats:

-Gained 3 pounds

-14 weeks 5 days pregnant

-Baby's heartrate was 152

-Blood pressure was perfect (110/60)

We have our next appointment on March 11th, 2010 at 9:30 a.m. and that is also my next ultrasound and we get to find out what we are having!! Hopefully the baby will cooperate perfectly!

My morning sickness has worn off (mostly, I still have a few bouts of it every now and then) now. I am starting to slowly get my energy back, which I love! My appetite is mostly pretty good..some days I have what feels like "knots" in my stomach and makes it hard to eat much but on those days I usually just eat smaller portions more often.

I can't wait until March 11th!!

Happy "early" Valentine's Day to everyone!

1 comment: