Friday, February 5, 2010

Horrible Blogger

I know I have been an awful blogger lately, I mean I can't tell you the last time (without going back and looking) that I posted pictures of our babies...I PROMISE to post some this weekend. The kiddos will be at their mom's so I should have some time to post.

I am sorry for the lack of pictures (and pleasant posts) I have been so busy with starting my second semester of school, being pregnant (finally starting my 2nd trimester), and working full time. On top of my wifely and (step) motherly duties!

So with that said..I am making a promise to update my blog with recent pictures of the kids and the hubby and me!

Thanks for being patient!

**UPDATE..I looked and the last time I posted any pictures of the kids (just one kid actually) was 12/2/09!! It was here on a Wordless Wednesday post..and that picture was from October!! Oh my..I am truly a horrible blogger!

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled on your lovely blog! I am looking forward to reading more. You sound like a very busy momma!

    ReplyDelete