Monday, March 8, 2010

Great Weekend!

We had a pretty great (nothing spectacular) weekend this weekend. On Friday night, my husband took me to eat at one of favorite places, Osaka. It is a Japanese Hibachi restaraunt. (sooo yummy) It was nice to be kid free and just the two of us (well 3 including baby Beach). After that we went home and watched a movie. Nice relaxing night.

Saturday we got up and around went to see our Memphis Tigers play basketball...it was the last game of the season. We have season passes but I only went to 3 games total this year. I just had too much going on with the wedding in October and then finding out that we are pregnant and with school! ha ha. But we won the game! :)

Saturday evening we picked up the kids as usual. Just went home, watched movies and cuddled with our babies.

Sunday morning we got ready for church (it was BEAUTIFUL outside), went to church, came home and changed clothes quickly. We ate lunch at McDonald's and then off to the Zoo. There were a lot of people there but it was the first nice day of the year so I could not expect any less. ha. We walked around for a little while (until my feet were aching) and then I talked the kids into leaving and going to Sonic for ice cream sundaes!! yay :) So we had our ice cream and then it was time for the kiddies to go home :(

We dropped off the babies and then Noah and I relaxed on the couch until my show (Big Love) came on at 8.

Nice, relaxing, great weekend with my family. Nothing spectacular..but that is the way I like it!

***3 more days until we know if Baby Beach is a girl or boy!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment