Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hi :)

Just dropping in to say HI! :) I know I have been so awful at posting lately.  My life is pretty chaotic! ha. 

So I am now up to an 8 lb weight gain.  I will be 21 weeks on Saturday.  Bella moves (more like dances, does gymnastics, etc) constantly now! I absolutely LOVE all the movements!  They are sooo precious and I could lay on our couch with my hand on my belly and just feel her for hours!! (and I do sometimes)

Also, I have found (and registered for) Bella’s nursery set! You can see it by clicking right here. That should take you straight to my registry and you can see it for yourself :)  It is sooo beautiful. 

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am not a fan of the color pink…so this lilac and sage set was love at first sight!  Literally! Purple is my favorite color so I was thrilled to find this set!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband started night school for his surgical tech program last night.  It was not too bad on me but I know I will really start to miss him!   I only see him when he gets home at about 10:30 p.m. and I am already in bed and in the mornings before I leave at 7:30 a.m. to go to work.  It isn’t much fun but it is soooo worth it in the end! I know when Bella gets here that she will take up all my time so I won’t be too bored. ha ha. 

Nothing else really fun or important going on around here just work, gestating the baby, school, and life in general! 

I hope to update with some fun stuff soon! Spring has finally come (we hope it stays!) and our kiddos will be doing lots of outdoor playing which means lots of fun, cute pictures to post! I can’t wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment