Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thank You Very Much-Pregnancy Version



It has been a while since I linked up with Kmama over at The Daily Dribbles for her Thank You Very Much Thursday but today seemed like a good day to do it..so here is my Thank You's-Pregnancy Version!

-To my awful pregnancy hormones, I do not enjoy crying about everything I see on TV or in person. I really honestly do not find that Progressive commercial to be sad in any way, so Thank You Very Much!

-To the braxton hicks contractions that have been plaguing me every 45 minutes for 2 days now and therefore causing me to not have much sleep...Thank You Very Much!

-To the heartburn that causes me much uncomfortableness...Thank You Very Much!

*On a side note-I am thankful that I am pregnant and that God has allowed me to have this special time with my daughter..but I do not like the other things that come with it :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I remember those days. And it's so hard and can get so frustrating. But hang in there because there are better things to come. As you probably already know!
    Have a fabulous day!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those days, I spent 3 months on complete bed rest, and I thought I was going to climb the walls! Trust me, it will pass and it is all worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the pregnancy hormones!! I posted quite awhile ago an email I sent to my friend about crying over not knowing what I wanted for dinner. Silly hormones!

    Sorry about the BH. I had those with Buster and they were no fun at all. Could you perhaps be dehydrated? Oh, and I was on prescription strength Zantac (called Ranitidine) when pregnant because of my heartburn. It really helped. Might be something to ask your doctor about!

    Thanks for linking up. Love the new (I think it's new) blog design!

    ReplyDelete