Monday, May 31, 2010

Maternity Pictures

First off, I want to say that I had an amazing “get away” weekend in AR visiting my family.   We visited with a lot of family and just had a blast.  But this post is not about our weekend.  It is to show you all my maternity pictures that my sister in law, Kristen, took of me on Sunday (while we were supposed to be at a family reunion, but that is a different story).  So here are my top favorites:

16 1 2 3 4 5

6

 7

 8

 9

10 11 12 13

14

 15

I haven’t decided which one to blow up to put above Isabella’s bed yet.  Can you help me and tell me which one YOU like best?

I am absolutely in love with all of the pictures! :)

*I will post all about our wonderful weekend in my next post(s). 

5 comments:

  1. Omgosh I love these
    Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with your and hubby's hands on your stomach in a heart shape and "Bella" in front of your belly.

    But ALL of them are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the seventh one, where you're looking at daddy, and he's looking at baby. I mean I REALLY like it. :)

    But yes, all of them are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the very 1st one! i think her name in the pic is cute and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great pictures. What a neat idea. You look so pretty. I was not a pretty pregnant person. I like them all, but if forced to pick a favorite, i'd go with a picture of both you and your husband. I like #9 best, followed very closely by #7.

    ReplyDelete