Friday, July 2, 2010

Dr Appt-35 weeks!

Yesterday (07/01) I had my weekly doctor’s appointment.  I had to do my Strep B culture, which was by no means fun, but not really that bad.  My doctor’s appointments are really brief…I am usually in and out in about 20 minutes.  It is really nice. 

Here are the most recent stats:

-Dilated 1 cm

-40% effaced

-Isabella’s heartrate is slowing down now..It was 136!

-Blood pressure perfect

-I weigh 158 (which is a total weight gain of 38 lbs)

 

Dr. said it would be “soon” or about 2.5-3 weeks is his guess! I am so excited and can’t believe things are getting “serious” in the baby having department. ha!

And here is my 35 week belly shot!

35 weeks  

I could not be happier! I am just waiting patiently for her to make her debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment