Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bella & Logan

About two months after I found out I was pregnant, my friend and co-worker Jessica also found out she was pregnant! We got to be pregnant together for most of our pregnancy. It was really neat to compare notes on things. It was usually her asking me "did this happen to you?" or "is this normal?" since I was a few months ahead of her. She had a little boy Logan Alan born on 10/10/10 (awesome birthdate huh?) and then of course I had a little girl Isabella Grace born on 07/30/10. They finally got to meet a few weeks ago (I know we are horrible for not introducing them before now) So here are their pictures we took that day. Logan is almost as big as Bella and he is 2 1/2 months younger :) ha!










Logan seriously is the most laid back, content baby you will ever meet. Jessica can have him in her office for hours and no one even know! You would know in about 1.2 seconds if Bella was anywhere near our office because she is so loud and into EVERYTHING! :)




Best buds.





They were oh so cute together. We are going to have some play dates this Summer hopefully. Bella has to teach Logan how to crawl :)




1 comment:

  1. Too cute! They are both adorable. Me and a coworker were also pregnant at the same time. She had her baby boy one month before I had my baby girl.
    :)
    www.rebeccabany.com
    http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/becbany

    ReplyDelete