Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter Part 2

Here are the much anticipated (oh you haven't been waiting patiently at your computer for them?) pictures of Easter. Shockingly (sarcasm) we didn't get a single family portrait on Easter.



Mommy (sans makeup) and Bella.


Kirsten and her Easter bunny.


Could she be any more beautiful? I think not!



Bella with her "My First Easter" bunny :)



Can we say precious-ness? :)




Baby B playing with the kittens. (they no longer reside at our home in case you were wondering)




My big babies :)





Mr. Handsome (who refuses to smile at the camera for pictures)





Well at least we got this semi-goofy smile!



Attempt No. 1 at getting all three in a picture.



SUCCESS!! Love this one :)


I love all my beautiful babies so much. My life is so blessed.

“And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” – Phil 4:19




1 comment:

  1. We didn't get family picture either. The pictures you did get are sweet though. I love your little girl's smile in the last photo. :)

    ReplyDelete