Saturday, May 21, 2011

Preschool Graduation
















*Her hat kept falling off...I tried motioning to her to push it back up but she just kept smiling like she had been practicing. It was so funny and cute*




On Wednesday, May 18th, Kirsten had her preschool graduation. I can't believe our big girl is going to be in kindergarten next year. She has grown so much since I met her. Kirsten has really become much more independent over the past few months and is such a great big sister to Bella. She keeps Bella entertained when she is at our house.


Kirsten,


Daddy and I are so proud of you. You have become such a great little girl with a sweet prissy personality. You could not be more prissy and girly if you tried :) You are going to do great in kindergarten. We can't wait to see you grow more.


Daddy & Cori




1 comment:

  1. She is so sweet with her tipped hat. My little girl, Everette, is graduating preschool this week. I also can't believe she will be starting kindergarten.

    Some days time seems to go so slow with my little ones until I take the time to look back. I think I just need to take the time to appreciate these beautiful moments. :)

    ReplyDelete