Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

My list of things I am thankful for:

1.  That God has blessed us with rain here in the South which makes the summer a lot more bearable.

2.  That I live in a country where I am free from prosecution for being a Christian.

3.  That I have freedom of speech to post on my blog daily.

4.  That I still get to enjoy my parents (whom both had birthdays this week, Mom on July 19 and Dad on July 24), even though there are lots of people who don’t.

5.  For my fiance, Noah, who tells me I am beautiful, even when I have been napping on the couch and my mascara is smeered on my face and my hair is a mess.

6.  To be a Child of God.

7.  For awesome friends who keep me sane on a day to day basis.

8.  For a great future mother-in-law, because without her this wedding would not be happening.

9.  For other great bloggers like MckMama and Kelly's Korner , who keep me entertained daily.

10.  To be able to go back to school to get my degree.

Tune in next week for more!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment