Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1 year ago!

1 year ago today, I met (in person) the man of my dreams.  The man I knew immediately that I was going to marry.  I kissed him for the first time. I hugged, touched, loved him for the first time.  It is a day I will never forget.  He means everything to me. 

A little background info on me and Noah.  Noah and I met on Eharmony.  For those of you who do not know what Eharmony is (apparently you live in a box OR never watch TV) but it is a Christian dating site.  I was really weary of doing it at first because I felt it made me look desperate, which I wasn’t.  I had just gone through a divorce and just felt that I needed to find someone with the same values and principles as me.  Boy am I glad I made the decision to join the site.  Noah was not one for “rules”.  The “rules” of Eharmony state that you need to go through a process of questions and answers before actually e-mailing the other individual.  Well he sent me an e-mail that went something like this “My name is Noah.  My number is _________..my e-mail is __________..I like your profile..if you want to talk e-mail me back”.  Very romantic huh?? I was kind of like “gee..that is weird”  But I e-mailed him back anyway.  And I am so glad that I did. 

Here is the first picture we ever took together:

092808181041[1]

It is kind of blurry because it was taken with my cell phone camera.  We sure have changed over the past year.  But one thing that has not changed is my love for him!

39 more days until I am Mrs. Noah Beach! I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment