Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today is a day set aside (in the bloggy world) to say what you are Thankful for!

I am thankful that we live in a free country and have freedom of religion so that I can proclaim that I am a child of God!

I am thankful for my fiance, Noah, who puts up with me during all my madness and wedding anxiety!

I am thankful for parents who love me and care for me unconditionally.

I am thankful for sunshine (mostly because we have not had any the past week and I miss it!!)

I am thankful to be working and still be able to go back to school to pursue my real passion..Teaching!

I am thankful for friends who let me vent non stop about how stressed out I am and never judge.

I am thankful for being blessed with a house, car and other luxuries that other people are not.

That is my Thankful List this week.

Speaking of Thankful...I can't wait for Thanksgiving! Yummm...Turkey, Dressing, Corn, Tators...my mouth is drooling thinking about it!

Turkey Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment