Thursday, September 24, 2009

Things Are Kind Of Crazy Around Here

Yep things in the Beach household have been pretty crazy. The wedding is 16 (well 15 considering today is almost over) days away!! I am so excited, nervous, anxious, scared...all in one! The planning of this wedding has been such a joy but boy am I glad that the planning is OVER and I am completely done :) yay. All I have to do now is sit back and relax and wait for the day to get here (yea right!)

I have my bridal portraits on Sunday followed by dress shopping with my mom (yes you heard me right..we are 2 weeks away from my wedding and my mom STILL hasn't gotten a dress to wear!) Ugh.

Lately, I have been struggling with my migraines again (no fun!!) but I am almost certain that they are related to stress with the wedding being so close. As a matter of fact, I have one as I type. I really hope they subside after the stress of the wedding goes away (but who knows!)

Update on my cousin:
She and her husband buried their son yesterday in a small beautiful ceremony. I have spoken with my mom about her and she is doing ok (as ok as imaginable). Please continue to keep her family in your prayers.

Update on my Mother in Law:
She has more procedures being done tomorrow. The doctors are saying the surgery will be sometime after our wedding in October. We really hoped we could have it put off so that was a relief. She will still have to undergo radiation but not chemotherapy. Also, please continue to keep her in your prayers.

But on a lighter note, my (soon to be) hubby got placed as the Chair of Saving Lives, an anti-abortion group of our church. He is called to do something about all the abortions in this country and I believe and Thank our Father that he has this opportunity. We will be dedicating a lot of our time to this program and outreach in our community. We are very excited that God has allowed us to do this with our lives.

Well since all my posts lately have been picture-less, I will share this with you:

Photobucket

My little monkey man!

Photobucket

And My darling diva!

1 comment:

  1. I remember Weddingplanning soooo well. I was really stressed and so glad it was over but then, shortly after the wedding, I missed it haha! It was the biggest event I've planned all by myself (we had about 80 guests and it started at 2p.m. and lasted until 5 a.m.) and it was wonderful.

    I hope your migraine goes away. UGH!

    ReplyDelete