Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Catch Up Post!!

We have been doing lots of fun things in our neck of the woods recently, but I have neglected blogging about them.  I know that makes me an awful person..well maybe not just an awful blogger. Lol.  So here is the past few weeks in pictures.

We took the kids on their first skating outing…here is how that went:

160

151

140

We also had a night out with some of our good friends…

002 038

029

019

021

On the 20th of September, my in-laws celebrated their 29th Wedding Anniversary:

055

This past weekend my mom (aka Grammy) came down for the weekend and we took the kids to the fair in town…it was a bit of a disappointment but the kids seem to still enjoy it and we loved getting to spend time with Grammy! We love you Grammy!

059

072

076

089

095

099

Whew..lots of pictures to go through.  I also had my bridal portraits taken last Sunday…Sorry can’t post those until after the wedding so the “hubby” can’t see!!

Only 10 days left!!

1 comment: