Friday, November 6, 2009

I am a WINNER!






I love bloggy awards...and I happen to get another one! Nati gave it to me!

So I think the rule is you have to answer with one word..I tried to do that (for the most part)!




1. Where is your cell phone? Desk

2. Your hair? Curly

3. Your mother? Goofy

4. Your father? Amazing

5. Your favorite food? Pizza

6. Your dream last night? none

7. Your favorite drink? Tea (Sweet!)

8. Your goal? Degree

9. What room are you in? office

10. Your hobby? scrapbooking

11. Your fear? loss

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? teacher w/ a baby on the way (not one word but that is hard)

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. Something you aren’t? evil

15. Muffins? strawberry

16. Wish list item? baby :)

17. Where did you grow up? Arkansas

18. Last thing you did? School

19. What are you wearing? Clothes

20. Your TV? big

21. Your pets? none

22. Your friends? Few

23. Your life? Lovely

24. Your mood? Bored

25. Missing someone? Always

26. Vehicle? Ford

27. Something you’re not wearing? bracelet

28. Your favorite store? Ann Taylor Loft

29. Your favorite color? Purple

30. When was the last time you laughed? earlier when my hubby called

31. Last time you cried? last weekend

32. Your best friend? Hubby

33. One place that I go over and over? work

34. One person who emails me regularly? Noah

35. Favorite place to eat? Chili's

As far as who I am going to nominate...Hmmm...

Kaycee

Kristen

Jamie

Thanks Nati for nominating me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment