Monday, November 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Although MckMama is more than likely not doing her usual Not Me! Monday..I figured I would go ahead and do mine. Please continue to pray for baby Stellan!

Last weekend I most certianly did not allow my children to drink hot chocolate at 9 p.m. because that is what I was drinking and I was too lazy to go downstairs and make some tea. I am not that lazy and would never allow them to have chocolate at such a late hour. Not me!

I have not procrastinated in doing my essay for my language class for so long that I am going to have to stay up late tonight and finish it because it is due tomorrow. I always do my homework first thing and never wait until the last minute to turn it in.

Behind my boss' back I most certainly did not throw away old junk that she insisted we keep, even though it was useless and could never be used again. I would never disobey my boss...no not me!

I have not been allowing our oldest (5) to play the nintendo all the time just to give me some peace and quiet. I would never go against the "rules" of the nintendo just to have some quiet. I am an attentive mother and would never allow this to happen.

Well that is all for this week!! Hopefully next week baby Stellan will be feeling better and MckMama will be back for her Not Me! Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment