Friday, November 20, 2009

Recently...

Not much going on in our little lives recently. I am work full time, go to school full time, and then hubby goes to school full time (to two different colleges). So we don't have time for much in our lives. Lol.

We do have some fun stuff coming up though!

THANKSGIVING!!!

Thanksgiving in my family is a huge deal. We have family, extended family, friends, extended friends' family, and people off the street. Ok well maybe not people off the street but if they wanted to come they would be welcome.

I mean seriously, my mom and dad have been divorced since I was very young (3ish maybe?) and they both come to the same Thanksgiving. My step mom and her family attends too! We love it!!

Thanksgiving is a time for fun, food, family and fellowship! We have it in my Aunt's church and it is such a good time.

Then BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING!!! Are any of you other ladies going shopping on Black Friday? I love it! :) Not just for the good deals but to watch everyone else in their madness!! ha ha. It cracks me up!

My in laws are taking a mini vacation for Thanksgiving! They deserve it so much and I know they are going to have a blast..even though we will miss them!

That is all recently...I hope to have some interesting stories soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment