Friday, November 13, 2009

Letters of Intent

Letters of Intent



Dear Clients:

I have a couple bones to pick with you. Why do you insist on bringing your entire family into our lobby? If your mom can come with you and watch your kids while you see the attorney..then why can't she watch them at home?!? We certainly do not like to hear your children screaming in the lobby while you are doing nothing but ignoring them and talking on your cell phone.

Also, please eat your breakfast/lunch/dinner before you come into our office. Our lobby is not a picnic area so therefore, food should not be eaten in there.

One more thing, when you call to ask us a question, do not say "can you hold on?" as soon as we answer the phone. More than likely my answer will be "sure" and then I hang up. If you are not ready to talk to us, don't dial our number.

Thanks,
The really annoyed Paralegal

____________________________________

Dear Facebook,

Please stop telling me to add someone as my friend, if I have 2 mutual friends with them or 70 mutual friends with them, the chances are more likely than not that I do not want to be their friend on Facebook.

Also, just because I have not talked to someone in a while does not mean that I WANT to talk to them. As stated before, more than likely, I do not want to talk to them so therefore I haven't.

Thanks,
Facebook User

Head on over to Foursons for more entertaining letters!

3 comments:

  1. I love your facebook letter! TOTALLY TRUE! That is so annoying! Great letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little shocked by the behavior in the lawyer's office. Really? They bring food, kids, and grandma? And then they call you and ask you to hold? Oh my gosh- the nerve of some people.

    And I am totally with you on the FB thing. That is one of the most annoying things about it. I don't care that Bub is friend's with all of my other 125 friends. I hated him in HS and I have no desire to talk to him now thank you very much.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! NIVE.. Thanks for the laugh..

    ReplyDelete