Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dear Headache,

Dear Headache,

Have you not plagued me long enough? I mean c'mon you have taken up residency in my head for almost a week now and might I add that this residency came without my permission. I understand that you like to come during "mother nature" time, but "mother nature" time has been over for 4 days now and yet you still linger on and on and on.

Can I please get a break Mr. (or mrs.) headache? I have lots of school work, regular work, and moving my office to do!

I am not sure how much longer I can handle you and your residency. Please consider moving homes immediately.

If needed, I will take desperate measures such as seeing the doctor to "evict" you from my head. Please do not make me do this as it is costly for me and not fun for you.

So, Mr. (or Mrs.) Headache, Please leave my head (this instant) on your own accord!

Sincerely,

The woman you have been torturing for 6 days!

P.S. There is no need to leave a forwarding address!

1 comment:

  1. Father God i come to you in prayer at this time, first to give you thanks for who you are! Father i present to you this daughter of yours Lord, Father i ask that you please take away this pain Lord.. You are Jehova Rapha our Healer and we believe in your MIGHTY power therefore we pray expecting nothing but you always coming through for us.. We thank you for everything in Jesus Name amen...

    God bless you girl pray Mr or Mrs Headache gets a real quick from the almighty :)

    ReplyDelete