Monday, October 12, 2009

Update!!

Ok so Saturday was my wedding..it went off without a hitch..well there was one hitch but I will have to tell you the story later because I am just doing a really quick update..from my honeymoon cabin in Gatlinburg, TN!! We are having so much fun so far! Yay!

Everything was beautiful. I will post bridal portraits when I get home on Thursday and then Wedding pictures will soon follow!!

I sure have missed reading all of y'alls wonderful posts...I hope to catch up when I get back home!!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy every minute of your honeymoon! Can't wait to see all the pictures and read what you have to say about the wedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on y'all getting married
    Best wishes.........have a great honeymoon

    Also I just wanted to stop by and tell you about my cool giveaway........a peronalize wine glass *you chose what you want on it* hope you stop by and enter......good luck

    have a great one

    ReplyDelete