I found this blog "party" at Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground and it is hosted by Lynette. So I decided to play along. I hope you can too!
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?
-Anything that is around me. I am a big snacker so anything I can get my hands on is what I snack on :)
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
-MOUNTAINS!! Without a doubt.
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
-Sweeping and Vacuuming
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
-My mom! ha ha..when I was little it was Shirley Temple.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
-staying at home with the family...much more relaxed.
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
-Beauty and the Beast
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
-it varies..sometimes I remove it..sometimes I am too lazy to remove it.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
-I want to learn to speak Spanish fluently...and no I have no hidden talents.
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
-Hmmmm...Is being sarcastic strange???
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
-His beautiful eyes and loving spirit.
12. What is something you love to smell?
-Noah (oh and anything pumpkin spice scented.)
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
-I tend to whine...A LOT!
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it?
-SHOP!! I love buying new clothes :)
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
-I am a little bit of both. Noah makes me laugh the hardest, oh and the things our kids say!
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
-Ann Taylor Loft, Kohl's, Target and Macy's.
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
-Donate my time to charities.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
-I like to spend :) Noah is frugal though so we offset each other.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real)
-August Boatwright..from The Secret Life of Bees..we should all strive to be like her.
20. Would you want to be famous?
-No! I love my life.
Want to join in? Just head on over to Lynette's blog and play along!!