Friday, October 23, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by Nati at I will praise HIM and I decided to play along.

Here are the ABC's of Cori!


A - Age: 23


B - Bed size: Queen


C - Chore you hate: Vacuuming/Sweeping


D - Dog's name: I don't have a dog.


E - Essential start your day item: Kissing my husband :)

F - Favorite color: Purple

G - Gold or Silver: silver

H - Height: 5'3"

I - I am: not feeling very well

J - Job: Paralegal

K - Kids: one (step) daughter and one (step) son..they are my life!

L - Living arrangements: With my in-laws

M - Mom's name: Brenda

N - Nicknames: Cor, Corly Lynn (when I was younger)

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Thanksgiving 2007..I had such a terrible migraine that they thought I might have an aneurysm.

P - Pet Peeve: Hubby irritating me when he already knows I am irritated.

Q - Quote from a movie: "Just keep Swimming..Just Keep Swimming" Dori on Finding Nemo (it reminds me of life..we should all "just keep swimming" and not worry about day to day things)

R - Right or left handed: right

S - Siblings: Jay (26), Ashley (24), and Christian (13)

T - Time you wake up: about 6:30

U- Underwear: always wear it...the kind varies on my outfit :)

V - Vegetable you dislike: cabbage

W - Ways you run late: wasting time getting ready..not getting up on time..eating breakfast at home instead of on the road..watching tv..playing on Facebook...I could go on and on.

X - X-rays you've had: just about every part of my body!

Y - Yummy food you make: considering I rarely cook...grilled cheese! ha ha.

Z - Zoo favorite: our new baby bear cubs at our local zoo!! They are so cute!!

Ok so I am going to tag:

Kristen at The Bradley Family Times

Kristi at Loving 2 Miracles

Jamie at Jamie's Thoughts

Kaycee at Awful Beautiful Life

Ok that is all for now!! Just because you weren't tagged don't mean you can't play along too though!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I was getting ready to tell you that you've been tagged! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete