Thursday, October 15, 2009

Honeymoon!

***WARNING THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG POST AND FULL OF PICTURES***

So where to start??  Hmm..We got married on Saturday October 10th at 2 p.m.  The wedding was amazing and I could not have asked for more.  We attended our reception where you do all the normal things…eat, drink, be merry, dance.  Then we left the reception and headed to Mt. Juliet, TN where we stayed the night in a hotel.  We got up Sunday morning, had a great breakfast at Cracker Barrel (one of my fav breakfast places) and then headed into Gatlinburg, TN where we would be spending the rest of our honeymoon. 

106

Gatlinburg and the Smoky Mountains are so amazingly beautiful.  Seeing God’s creations was truly breathtaking. 

255

We did lots of sightseeing while on our honeymoon…We saw turkeys…

006

and horses….

526

We saw a lot of deer but none of them were really close enough for us to take very good pictures of.  We spent a day at the Gatlinburg aquarium.  I have so many pictures from there, I wish I could post them all but I don’t think you guys would appreciate that..so here are a few of my favorite from the aquarium.

031

Sting ray…

057

Lots of pretty fish…

089

Big ugly catfish…

168

Sharks…

215

Gigantic Crabs…

231

Us with a swordfish in the background. Lol.

We also went to Asheville, NC to see the Biltmore Estate.  It was so beautiful.  The weather was a perfect fall day and Noah and I had the best time being with each other and enjoying every minute of it. 

275

274

281

I wish I could show you the inside of the house but they do not allow pictures inside of the house.  The house has 250 rooms and 99 of those are bedrooms!! It is like 175,000 square feet!! If you have never been, I highly suggest you go.  It is worth the drive!!

334

Eating a yummmy pastry in the court yard of the Biltmore Estate.

We visited the winery while at the Biltmore..it was so much fun too! I just can’t stress to you how much fun we had!  It was such a blessing to be able to go on this trip with my husband.  I thank God for everything he has blessed us with!

409

424

Above is where they fermented the wine…it was neat to see the process.  We bought 3 bottles of the Biltmore Estate wine so save as a souvenir. 

We also did a little put put golfing while in Gatlinburg.

304

307

We saw a dinner show called the Black Bear Jamboree.  It was so funny.  We loved it very much and were surprised at the fact that it was a Christian show.  We loved it even more then because there just aren’t many of those around anymore! 

425

426

We did a little bit of driving through the mountains and taking pictures too. 

091

186

518

I have over 600 pictures from our honeymoon and really wish I could share them all with you but that would make for one really long post. ha ha. 

Here are some pictures of the cabin we stayed in.

573

576

581

 

584

Well that is all I have for now.  I am sure I will post random tid pits of pictures here and there for a while.  My bridal pictures will be here next week along with the professional wedding pictures!  I can’t wait to post them for you all to read! 

Sorry for the long post but I had to get it done!

Thank you for all the well wishes and wonderful sweet comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment