Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I wish..

I wish I had lots of fun, cute, lovely pictures to post and write about but I don't...

I wish I could tell you that our days have been filled with sunshine and happiness..but again..I can't...

So this post is going to be just to say HI! I haven't posted in a while so I felt the need to stop in and say HI! lol..

3 more days until our wedding! I can't believe I am getting married Saturday to my best friend! Our house has been crazy this week trying to get everything packed for the chapel, the rehearsal dinner, and the honeymoon. Whew..I am tired. PLUS, I have been working AND training someone all week on my job! Fun Fun!

On top of all that, I have a 15 page essay due on the Civil War! (Any takers to do my essay for me??..anyone??..please??) lol. I am trying to get it done so I don't end up taking my laptop on our honeymoon..wouldn't that stink?!!? But I still have to get an education. ha ha.

Well I had my bridal portraits done a few weeks ago. I can't wait to post them for you guys!! Of course I can't post them until after the wedding because I don't want Noah to see them!

So I will more than likely be on a hiatus from blogging from now until the 15th of October! Wish me Luck and talk to you then!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be thinking about you on your wedding day. Try to soak in every minute, it's over soooo fast! And I can't wait for your bridal portraits!

    ReplyDelete