Friday, May 28, 2010

Dr. Appt 30 weeks!

Yesterday (5/27) I had an OB check up. Just a routine check. Everything was great!

Stats on Me and baby Isabella:

Gained 22 lbs so far
Bella weighs approximately 3 lbs 1 oz.
Her heartbeat was 156.
My blood pressure was perfect

I have been having a lot of swelling & water retention lately but my doctor said that since my blood pressure is perfect that he is not worried about it. I am now on every 3 week visits instead of 4. Starting my next appointment I will be on every 2 week visits. I can't believe it is getting so close to time to meet my precious little girl!

I have a few more things to check off my to do list:

Finally bought a breast pump
Bought a crib mattress
Found an inhome daycare provider for Isabella.

I feel like there is still so much to do though. I think I am really getting into the nesting stage. I hope to be able to put her crib together soon :)

On a different note:
We are taking my last trip to AR this weekend to see my family before Bella makes her arrival. My doctor doesn't want me traveling after 34-35 weeks so sadly this will be my last trip :( Oh well they will just have to come see me! ha.

I can't wait for all the family fun this weekend!! I am sure I will have lots of fun things and pictures to post!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend. Don't forget to it is Memorial Day...Honor your veterans and active military!

God Bless :)

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about you and Isabella. Can't believe how far along you are. Seems like it was just yesterday that you "told" us you're pregnant!

    ReplyDelete