Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A sense of accomplishment...

I have a sense of accomplishment today while looking at my to-do list for before Isabella is born. I have almost everything done. I honestly can't believe it.

Here is what I have done so far:

Pre-registered for hospital (all I have to do now is go into labor)
Booked/Found Isabella's Pediatrician
Bed/bedding
Changing table
Coming home gown
Newborn essentials (clothes, diapers, wipes, etc)
Gotten all necessary forms from insurance company to add her to insurance

In the next month or so, I will do the following:

pack bags for hospital
rewash of all of her clothes

That is all :)

I can't wait! I also have a hard time believing that so much is done, and that I only have 10-11 weeks left!! yay!



*the only BIG thing I have yet to do, is actually put Isabella's room together, that is only because we do not know if we will be moving before or after she gets here. If we still dont know by the beginning of next month I will be putting her room together at the house we live in now :)*

Am I forgetting anything?!

2 comments:

  1. UM...REST! Because you won't get much after she gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like you're about ready for her. YAY!

    Do you have a baby car seat thing for her to come home in?

    ReplyDelete