Monday, May 24, 2010

Its Finally Here!!

Summertime!! yay! We are so excited that summer has finally hit the South!  I love the summertime because it is hot (hate the humidity though!) and there is so much more to do outdoors than indoors!!

We had a great weekend!  On Saturday, we took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese to play for a few hours.  That was Elijah’s graduation present.  He had several places to pick from and he chose there. 

elijah gun

Elijah played this game almost the whole time.  He loves guns and shooting things!

kirsten dancing

Love her hair in pigtails :) She played this jumping/dancing game for a while!

On Sunday, we finally opened our pool and spent some time outdoors by the pool.  The kids swam but it was way to cold for me!  ha!

elijah jumping

kirsten swim

I got the kids some really cute hooded towels from Pottery Barn Kids.  Kirsten’s has a pink octopus and Elijah’s has a shark.  They each are embroidered with their names.  They like having their own things! :)

elijah towel

Kirsten towel

And just in case you were wondering what I looked like in my bathing suit at 29 weeks pregnant:

cori swimsuit

There ya go! ha ha!

Our weekend was wonderful and I hated to see it end but I am looking forward to this coming Memorial Day weekend because we will be in AR with my family all weekend!  I am very excited to see everyone :)

I hope you all had a great weekend too!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you're brave. I would never, for love or money, post a picture of me in a bathing suit, let alone when I'm pregnant. You look cute in yours,though. I love the pictures of your kids in their hooded towels. Happy Swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, that sun looks delish. I am jealous of southerners, and all their access to the sun. Just. Plain. Jealous.

    There. I said it. And I feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete