Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Minutes for 05/03/2010

Today I decided to link up with The Daily Dose of Reality for his Monday Minutes after seeing it on The Daily Dribbles, I thought it would be fun!


Monday Minute


1 - How much would you have to be paid to eat a human cadaver's finger?
Absolutely no amount of money could ever justify this...NONE! NEVER! :)

2 - Describe the worst physical fight you've ever been in.
I have to say with my sister once...glasses were broken, hair was pulled out, and someone was drug down a flight of stairs by their hair. That is all I am saying.

3 - Name one song that if you never heard it ever again, you'd be thrilled.
"I'm a Be" I hate that song!

4 - Describe the "drunkest" situation you've ever been.
It was October of 2008, I had just started dating Noah and we went out with some friends of mine. It started at a friend's house were we drank, my drink of choice Crown Royal straight from the bottle chased by Coke (bad idea!) and then went bowling...I remember NOTHING of bowling (apparently, I didn't even bowl) But I do remember sitting in our car waiting on our friends to finish bowling and telling Noah to "make it go away" and crying! It was awful. And the next morning I had to get up and go have lunch with Noah's grandparents..it was torture!!

5 - What's your biggest regret?
Spending time on a relationship that I knew in my heart was not good and just caused heartache and grief! 4 years of my life could have been spent doing much better things!! Also, not going to college right out of high school (when I had a full paid scholarship)

Head on over to The Daily Dose of Reality for more great Monday Minutes!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, well first congrats! I have a another little one coming at the end of the summer. :)

    I'm totally with you on the finger. Ian doesn't believe me, but I WOULDN'T do it for any amount of money!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that fight, dang I think I felt some pain from it!

    ReplyDelete