Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day this year was my first "official" Mother's Day. I would say it was a great day. Nothing special really, we went to church, had a sermon on women and their roles in marriages and in life, came home, had lunch, and RESTED! We were really lazy most of the day. It was really nice because the kids played well and I got to spend some nice time with my husband just relaxing.

I got several cards and also a Willow Tree figurine. I love it. They are such cute figurines. We didn't take any pictures (not sure why) but we had a great day.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore Willow Tree figurines!!! Love yours!

    And thank you for your sweet comments! You'll be an awesome Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't take any pictures either. Not sure what I was thinking. Ha!

    Isn't Mother's Day fun? :)

    ~Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Willow Tree figurines.. I currently have five of them and am hoping to get more!

    ReplyDelete