Saturday, May 1, 2010

26 weeks!

Just a quick post before I get ready and head out on my Birthday/Baby Shower adventure in AR.

I passed my glucose test at the doctor's office on Thursday! Relief :) And I have not been having any dizzy spells/headaches since the doctor gave me my restrictions. So those are two big positives.

Here I am at 26 weeks pregnant with our precious baby girl, Isabella!






Isn't it truly amazing how you love someone so much and you have not even met them yet? Isabella gets more active everyday and I absolutely love it!!

I have still only gained 16 lbs and I am pretty proud of that. I hope my weight gain stays under control the entire time I am pregnant. :)

Well it is off for a fun-filled day for me. Lots of cute pictures and posts to come about my baby shower and birthday :)

Happy Birthday to Me!

1 comment: