Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A handy little chart for when you need it :)

If you are like me, when I am having a rough day (like today! sheesh!) I usually go to God's word for a piece of advice. I received this handy little chart in an email from my Aunt today and wanted to share it with you, my awesome readers!


YOU SAY
GOD SAYS
BIBLE VERSES

'It's impossible'
All things are possible
(Luke 18:27)

'I'm too tired'
I will give you rest
(Matthew 11:28-30)

'Nobody really loves me'
I love you
(John 3:1 6 & John 3:34)

"I can't go on'
My grace is sufficient
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

'I can't figure things out'
I will direct your steps
(Proverbs 3:5-6)

'I can't do it'
You can do all things
(Philippians 4:13)

'I'm not able'
I am able
(II Corinthians 9:8)

'It's not worth it'
It will be worth it
(Roman 8:28)

'I can't forgive myself'
I Forgive you
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

'I can't manage'
I will supply all your needs
(Philippians 4:19)

'I'm afraid'
I have not given you a spirit of fear
(II Timothy 1:7)

'I'm always worried and frustrated'
Cast all your cares on ME
(I Peter 5:7)

'I'm not smart enough'
I give you wisdom
(I Corinthians 1:30)

'I feel all alone'
I will never leave you or forsake you
(Hebrews 13:5)


I tried to make it into a chart for you but it would not work for me. So just read it as the first line is what you say, second line what God says and the third line is the scriputure to back it up! Some of these verses are my favorites :) Always know that when you are at your weakest point...just hold on to the Bible, open the Bible and believe in His almighty Word and you will make it through! He has promised us this!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love this post. It's neat to see the statements paired with a verse. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete