Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memorial Day Zoo Trip

On the Sunday before Memorial Day, my mom came up and we went to the Memphis Zoo. We have season passes to the Zoo and go often but the kids love it every time :) It was really hot but super fun.

b1    big kids  girls grammy and bella grammy and kids  

The kids riding the carousel.

kids carouselkids carousel 2

Here are some pictures of some of the animals. We love our Zoo. It is really big and so much fun. Definitely an all day event! :)

elephant

bears fighting

bear

wolf

I hope your Memorial Day weekend was great too!

Thank you to all our veterans and those who have lost their lives fighting for our freedom. My dad is a retired CW4 with the Arkansas Army National Guard. He served 19 years (I think?). I am so proud of him and thankful for his service and the service of all our military.

No comments:

Post a Comment