Friday, June 10, 2011

Just checking in :) & some scripture.

Hey lovely readers :) Just checking in from Branson, MO. We are having a blast. Today will be Day 2 (first full day) at Silver Dollar City and we can't wait to spend more time there! I am missing my baby girl like crazy but getting updates from my parents all the time and I know she is being so spoiled.

The big kids are stoked about going back to Silver Dollar City and riding more rides. Shockingly, Kirsten was not afraid on most of the rides yesterday so I am hoping that is the case again today :) ha! She is a little bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to those things. ha :)

Well I hope you are all having a grand Friday!

Phillipians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment