Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Scripture of the Day

John 14:10

"Don't you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words I speak are not my own, but my Father who lives in me does his work through me."

I believe this verse explains at least two parts of the Trinity. The Father and the Son. Jesus says to his disciples that "I am in the Father and the Father is in me". Clearly stating that they are one.

I believe in the Trinity.

The Father.

The Son.

The Holy Spirit.

*As an aside..I would like to pray for all the people being affected by flooding in the northern part of America and fires in New Mexico. I do not personally know anyone in either of these states but the devastation happening has really hit a heart string with me.*

Faith in Jesus Saves!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment